McLaren Vale Uniting Church Cemetery
On 25 August 1849 a land grant was made for the building of a Wesleyan Methodist Church at McLaren Vale. The original part of the church was opened on 14 April 1858 by Rev William Ingram. Later additions were made in 1897 and 1898. In 1987 the 129 year old church was demolished and a year later, on 18 December 1988, the present church was opened
Below are SOME of the headstones of the McLaren Vale Uniting Church Cemetery. In an attempt to save as much space as possible and increase the speed of downloading, only part of the stone is displayed. Flinders Ranges Research has a full photograph of each of these, and many others as well.